The Florenceville-Bristol Fire Hall at 4724 Juniper Rd will be activated as a Warming Centre in the event of a longer term power outage in Florenceville-Bristol and surrounding area. The Florenceville-Bristol Fire Hall also acts as the Regional Emergency Operations Centre in case of emergency so other Regional Warming Centres can also be used for residents of Florenceville-Bristol. The Bath Fire Hall is located at 125 Church St and the Centreville Fire Hall is located at 836 Central Street.
Please call Fire Chief Andrew Cougle at 391-6169 or the Florenceville-Bristol Fire Hall at 392-6470 if you have any questions.
Due to the potential for health, hygiene and safety issues, please do not feed wild animals, including deer. Feeding them can result in:
• Increased risk of road accidents
• Increase of parasites (ticks)
• Transmission of diseases (Lyme, rabies)
• Increased presence of predators (coyotes, bears)
• Damage to properties (plants, trees, gardens)
• Harmful to the health of wild animals
• Wild animals become "domesticated"